Unleash the power of the tiny string.
While a toothbrush cleans the surface of your teeth, only floss removes what lurks in between, and under the gumline. All the grooming in the world won’t help if you have a piece of spinach stuck in your teeth, or if you have bad breath because of a gum infection.
Daily flossing and brushing helps you look and feel better by:
· preventing cavities and gum infections
· keeping your breath fresh
· helping you look younger (by helping to prevent gums from receding)
· Flossing is easy. It only takes a couple of minutes, less time than it takes to shave or apply mascara.
· Flossing saves you money. Every cavity prevented saves you more than $2,000 over a lifetime.
· Take care of your teeth and gums by wrapping them in a floss embrace every day. Your oral and overall health will improve – and so will your breath.